The new gallery CITY location:
- 100 m2 in two floors: main and up exhibition room
- Excellent lighting system in both exhibition rooms
- Kitchen, restroom for events, vernissages...
- Excellently situated on Favoritenstrasse 20, opposite Theresianum and Diplomatic Academy in 1040 Vienna
- 30m from U1 metro station “Taubstummengasse”
- 10 min from Naschmarkt, inner city center and Mariahilferstrasse
- Centrally located showcase outside the gallery at metro station and directly on Favoritenstrasse
Die Empore (ab März 2017):
Unser shop-in-shop "Artbook Store" in der galerieeigenen Empore ist ebenfalls frisch renoviert und freut sich auf Ihren Besuch...es gibt wirklich VIEL zu entdecken und jetzt auch Platz zum Schmökern...mit dem Komplettangebot der edition clandestin, Fotos und vielen Sondereditionen und accessoires...ENJOY !
The former gallery location:
In close distance to the still existing production of the Ankerbrot AG, on 17.000 of the altogether 68.000 square meters of the Ankerbrotfabrik the new cultural hotspot Brotfabrik Wien is coming into being. It features halls, galleries, studios, offices, lofts and restaurants. The therefore chosen buildings are located around two inner courtyards of the old institution. In this process the buildings, under a preservation order are not only maintained but partly rebuilt to match their original condition.
- 200 m2 in two connected rooms: main and back exhibition room Excellent lighting system in both exhibition rooms
- Kitchen, 2 restrooms for events, vernissages… Excellently situated in the main viewpoint of Brotfabrik Wien
- 3 min from next tram station, 7 min from next metro station
- 5 min from Viennese ring highway by car
- New: centrally located showcase outside the gallery (March 2016)
The permanent portfolio:
- EXHIBITIONS of own artists, partners and guests of the gallery
- “RENT AN EVENT”: your own event in the gallery location
- EVENT AND CROSS-MEDIA CONCEPTION
- ART CONSULTING for B2B, investment and home decoration
- SALE & PURCHASE ORGANISATION for international FINE ART
- PHOTO ARCHIVE EXPLOITATION for B2B and B2C
“GERSHON VIENNA GALLERY is specialized in tailor-made services. Our goal is to provide our clients with professional integrated business services in the fields of art selection, brand management, event-marketing management and communication services. We count on a regional and international network of companies and individuals and use their best practices and their international know-how. Our experience is at your disposal. This unique mixture allows us to offer a number of creative solutions for each step of your project, tailor-made for your specific requirements. Our research will shape your visions and goals until we can offer you the most suitable solutions that fit your needs. ART IS THE KEY.” Georges LUKS and Alex VOGEL
GERSHON BULGARIA has been founded in 2008 and has curated national and international exhibitions successfully. Their focus has always been on contemporary artists and photography. The founder, assoc. Professor Georges Luks, aligned the pavilion of the Republic of Bulgaria at the Art Biennale in Venice as commissioner and curator in 2011.
The recently founded GERSHON VIENNA GALLERY (October 2015) is continuing and expanding the successfully introduced dialogue with collectors, art addicts and institutions. The artists of the gallery will be presented in temporary exhibitions together with international partners (galleries and institutions) and will be expanded by theme-oriented and –centered exhibitions. The close cooperation with the renowned Swiss publishing house clandestin will extend the offer of GERSHON VIENNA GALLERY to a large selection of art publications and editions.